Re: [technology-pmc] The Great Technology Project Cull of 2010

On Apr 13, 2010, at 5:03 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:

Hey folks.

I'm looking over the Technology landscape, and I see that we have a number of apparently inactive projects. Maynstall, Albiero, OFMP, and Glimmer jump out. Any thoughts? Any other candidates?

FWIW, I've already had discussions with the Maynstall lead (and the PMC) about it; he agreed to move some useful code into another project (don't remember exactly which one and don't have my mail archives handy right now) and then start the termination process for Maynstall. I guess it fell off his radar. Pretty sure I pinged him on it again but never got a response.

Eric

Back to the top