[sw360-dev] SW360 Slides in Japanese

Hi,

I hope you guys will have nice holidays! I wish you a nice start in 2019 as well.

A very special Christmas present was contributed to the project from Yoshitake-san:

  https://github.com/sw360/sw360slides/pull/3

-> SW360 Slides in Japanese - yeay!

Actually, the Japanese translation effort was very helpful, because at the translation sentences / phrases were identified which do make much sense when actually reading closely - probably something you get only at translating, not a proof-reading. Issues captured from his feedback here:

  https://github.com/sw360/sw360slides/issues/2

-> will incorporate this in the English version soon, in the Japanese version is is already there.

Have fun,

  Michael

PS. direct link to file here: https://github.com/sw360/sw360slides/raw/a61dcf3199593c52a35ae14c9a1af2610b1c6524/sw360slides-collection-JPN.pptx

Back to the top