[sw360-dev] No Telcos until Jan 7th

Hi,

I am not sure, if my meeting cancellations got through, because error messages were returned by the mailing list management system of the Eclipse Foundation and I am not sure who might take care of it, since “we” do not manage the mailing list.

We have discussed today that it makes most sense to resume meetings on

  Mon Jan 7th 2019

because there will be holiday / vacation for most of us. If we do not talk to each other, I wish you nice festival days and a good start in 2019.

Kind rgeards, Michael

Back to the top