[sw360-dev] Committer nomination Maximilian Huber

Hi,

I would like to nominate Maximilian Huber (github id: maxhbr) as committer for the Eclipse SW360 project.

He is currently one of the most active developers of the SW360 code base (as can be seen in the old github repo https.../contributors)

Since we want to move our initial contribution to the eclipse repos soon, it would be good to have him as committer as well.

If you have are committer, please consider going to

https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php

and cast your vote.

Kind regards, Johannes

Back to the top