[sw360-dev] Bug with user imports

Hi,

just wanted to let all know that at some point there seems to be an issue with importing groups (a.k.a. ‘department’) for the users from the test file in sw360chores. The groups are not there, as such, the component listing as well as creating projects do not work. It was with master from Sept 19th . (no commit hash handy, sorry).

I think with current master it is resolved as I tested it. Anyone else came across this problem?

Kind regards, Michael

Back to the top