[sumo-user] Problem with rerouters (sumo 1.18)

Hi all,

I am trying to create an incident and for that reason I use rerouters with action closingReroute. After I deactivate the action after the prespecified interval the edges are open again but the rerouter stays active (I checked it from gui). But even after I deactivated it from gui (off) the vehicles are not using the open edges as expected and the vehicles form unreasonable queues to avoid the edges that were once closed (rerouting is during the whole course of simulation active). This phenomenon happens either with trips or with given routes. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Manos

Back to the top