[sumo-user] Maximum number of vehicles/nodes

Hi,

I wonder how many nodes/edges/vehicles can sumo simulate per scenario? I know it’s dependent on the machine running the simulation but are there any examples of machine x is capable of simulating a scenario of N nodes/edges?

I am trying to evaluate the scale of scenarios that sumo can simulate, so any advice on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rehab
Rehab Shahin
Research Engineer ‑ Transport Modelling and Simulation
rehab.shahin@xxxxxxxxxx
+44(0) 20 3514 1170

+1 (929) 265‑5193
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube
Hadean Awarded King's Award for Enterprise
Recipient of this year's
King's Awards for Enterprise
Innovation

This e-mail is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have received it by mistake please let us know and delete it from your system. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error-free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses.
Hadean Supercomputing Ltd, is registered in England with number 09808169 and has its registered office 9 Appold St, London EC2A 2AP, UK

Back to the top