Re: [sumo-user] Pedestrian Simulation - Person attributes

Hi Gervalino,

you can query the person height like with vehicles (in the Python TraCI interface it would be traci.person.getHeight(ID)). You can set the height as well in the vType definition. I updated the person page of the docs to include the height attribute. This is not so obvious from reading the documentation, but as vType definitions are used for vehicles and persons, many things work the same as for vehicles.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----