[sumo-user] sumo-gui window turns off when running sumo

대용량 첨부 111MB
running.mp4 running.mp4 11461964 ~ 2024/01/23 다운로드 MYBOX 저장
기한이 있는 파일은 30일 보관 / 100회 다운로드 가능
Hi team,

I'm working on a project using SUMO to select obstacles in a GUI at a simple intersection and control vehicles over them. As shown in the running.mp4 video attached, when I run the project's SUMO.sumocfg, the sumo-gui window immediately turns off. This happens even though all the paths and environments are correct in my code.
My sumo version is the latest at 1.19.0, and I'm in a Windows environment.

How can I get the SUMO.sumocfg file to run properly?
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jihyeok