[sumo-user] Question about changing junction types in netedit

Dear Sumo Team,

Merry Christmas!

I want to ask if there are any tools that can change all intersection types to "allway_stop" type in netedit?
I edit them in the net.xml file, but it seems only parameters changed but behavior doesn't change.
In netedit, now I can only change the single one' s type into "allway_stop". And I want to know if there are any methods to change them all? Because I don't want to duplicate the same process for a large number of junctions.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Yanglan

Back to the top