[sumo-user] SUMO speed mode safety check result at intersections

Hello,

Speed mode affects the behaviour of setSpeed or slowDown used on vehicles, and bits 3 4 and 5 are related to its behaviour at intersections. Is there any way to return an indication or the result of the checks it performs?

For example, bit3: Regard right of way at intersections (only applies to approaching foe vehicles outside the intersection) - Since this bit is set in the default speed mode of 31, SUMO must be doing some "check" to see if the vehicle tries to use a speed that goes against this safety net.

When I use a setSpeed command in TraCI, how would I know when a vehicle tried to break this "rule" or "safety check"? Please advise.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Hriday

Back to the top