Re: [sumo-user] Newbie question - activate edge visualization options

Dear Hector,

you can find the setting in the visualisation settings dialog. Head to the "streets" tab and scroll down a bit. Alternatively you can switch to the "rail" visualisation preset by selecting it from the upper left corner of the dialog (or from the sumo-gui view menu). I admit that the tab name should probably renamed to be more mode-independent.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----