Re: [sumo-user] What does 'pos' mean in statistics net dump?

Hi Camillo,

you can read in our docs about the attributes' meanings. The "pos" attribute refers to the distance from the lane begin. Generally the vehicle element is a child of the lane element the "pos" attribute refers to. It is possible to use it for traffic density purposes although there are other output options (e.g. edgeData). You'd still need to read the edge lengths from the network, e.g. by using sumolib.net (ref, doc example).

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----