Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] MATSIM to SUMO network conversion

Datum: 2023-11-24T08:47:37+0100

Von: "Mirko Barthauer via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Fereshte,

as you have noticed, the modes are not transferred to the SUMO network yet. This is still missing in the netconvert MATSim import.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: [sumo-user] MATSIM to SUMO network conversion

Datum: 2023-11-17T16:48:57+0100

Von: "fereshte jafari via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello!

Can anybody help me in converting a MATSIM network to a SUMO network?

I tried the below command but this conversion command does not work properly because some attributes of the MATSIM network like allowed modes are lost in the SUMO network!

netconvert --matsim myMATsimNetwork.xml -o mySUMOnetwork.net.xml

--
Sincerely,
Fereshteh

Back to the top