[sumo-user] Adding vehicles using TraCI

Dear community,
Is the following scenario possible using Traci? If yes, kindly direct me on how to achieve this. We have a sumo config file. The TraCI adds a vehicle but does not assign any route(in the route file) to it. A departure lane and arrival lane are provided, and the route is calculated automatically.
I am doing this as I want to add a parking stop to the vehicle afterwards, but predetermined routes sometimes lead to anĀ error of parking space not lying along the route. The idea is that we add all the vehicles at the same departure and arrival lane. However, assign random parking spaces to them.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Rohan

Back to the top