Betreff: [sumo-user] Link assignment in TAZ-formatted demand input

Datum: 2023-10-27T20:39:19+0200

Von: "Soheil Keshavarz via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello.
My demand data is in TAZ format, meaning that in the input, we have origin taz and destination taz for our trips.
I noticed that during a simulation if O and D of a trip are neighbor TAZs, links assigned for the route of our trip would be the nearest link to the other TAZ. This results in sometimes very short trips, for example, a trip starts in a link and finishes in its neighbor link.

I was hoping to know how to make destination links random in destination TAZ and keep the origin link assignment in a way that starts the trip from the nearest link.
Thank you
Soheil
--

SOHEIL KESHAVARZ (he/him)

Graduate Student | Research Assistant at iUTS Lab

Back to the top