Re: [sumo-user] Select type of edge parameter for od2trips

Hi Ion,

you do not need to do this at od2trips level, as its output can be as well trips from/to TAZ without specifying the actual edge. It really depends whether you want to have cases where vehicles still want to head to "highway.motorway" edges. If not, just adapt your TAZ definitions (leave out edges or assign them 0 weight). It becomes difficult if you want want several cases but still want to use the same TAZ in the same simulation scenario...

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----