Re: [sumo-user] CAVs Vehicle's simulation

Thank you for your feedback and advice, Mirko.
Kind Regards

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 5:21 PM Mirko Barthauer <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Simon,

this is not the place to seek for general programming help. I see several problems in the first lines (size of colors vs. for loop), but won't go further. Please describe more in detail which problems you encountered regarding sumo / TraCI if you managed to make it run.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----