[sumo-user] Adding traffic lights automatically

Hello,

I want to automatically add traffic lights into the network without manually inserting them in netedit. I am currently generating grid networks and want to add the traffic lights on all junctions. Is there a way to achieve this? I actually would be happier with a system that adds traffic lights with respect to how many roads there are in the junction, so that the corners which have only 2 roads (1 in and 1 out) don’t have traffic lights but other junctions do. If no, maybe I need to write a small python script which modifies the network file?

I checked out the wiki but couldn’t find an answer and —guess true doesn’t do the trick apparently.
Thanks,
Toprak

Back to the top