Re: [sumo-user] CAVs Vehicle's simulation

Thank you so much, Jerry! Okay, I will try the TraCI API.
Kind Regards

On Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 1:53 AM Jerry C via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Simon,

Have you considered using TraCI API? You can use Python to access TraCI-specific functions which you can use to collect acceleration data at every timestep. You can access TraCI documentation (including simple applications) here. For more specific commands, you can find a list here and here.

A simple command for accessing the acceleration would look something like:

accel = traci.vehicle.getAcceleration(veh_id)

Alternatively, you can choose to subscribe to each vehicle upon injection into the network (info for variable subscription)

You can save the accel value into a dictionary with a key for each veh_id and use matplotlib to create your profile.

Hope that this helps.

Jerry