Re: [sumo-user] CAVs Vehicle's simulation

Hi Simon,

there are more options to output acceleration values and process them. Using TraCI may slow down your simulation compared to one of our other output options. For plotting accelerations, FCD output combined with the plotXMLAttributes.py script should do fine.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----