netconvert -s net08.05.net.xml -o net2.net.xml --offset.x -3991.27 --offset.y -7094.43

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 16. Mai 2023 um 09:22 Uhr schrieb Florian Schnepf <florian.schnepf97@xxxxxx>:
Hi,

I attached it to this email

Gesendet: Montag, 15. Mai 2023 um 16:18 Uhr
Von: "Jakob Erdmann" <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Offset in gridDistricts.py
Can you provide the network file (or a smaller version that shows the same problem)?

Am Mo., 15. Mai 2023 um 13:38 Uhr schrieb Florian Schnepf <florian.schnepf97@xxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

I want to create a grid for OD Matrix using gridDistricts.py

I attached a screenshot.

The grid seems to have an offset to the net. I tried it with an older version of my network and it works fine, so I think the network is the problem.

I also set the offset of my network to 0,0 with netconvert and --offset.x and --offset.y, but with this output files from gridDistricts are exactly the same

What could it be and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Florian