Re: [sumo-user] Offset in gridDistricts.py

Can you provide the network file (or a smaller version that shows the same problem)?

Am Mo., 15. Mai 2023 um 13:38 Uhr schrieb Florian Schnepf <florian.schnepf97@xxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

I want to create a grid for OD Matrix using gridDistricts.py

I attached a screenshot.

The grid seems to have an offset to the net. I tried it with an older version of my network and it works fine, so I think the network is the problem.

I also set the offset of my network to 0,0 with netconvert and --offset.x and --offset.y, but with this output files from gridDistricts are exactly the same

What could it be and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Florian