[sumo-user] adding traffic light to an existing network

Hi
Im trying to change the junction rules of my existing .net.xml file from priority to traffic_light. I tried "netconvert -s orig.net.xml --o new.net.xml --tls.rebuild --tls.default-type actuated" but the error " Error: On processing option '--tls.rebuild':
 No option with the name 'tls.rebuild' exists.
Error: Could not parse command line options.
Quitting (on error).." occurred. What should I do?
And also isn't there any problem with using traffic_light in junctions and simultaneously having junction to junction OD-demand ?
thanks in advance

Back to the top