[sumo-user] multiple vTypeDistrubution for od2trips

Dear all,
I want to model a 24h demand scenario using vTypeDistribution where
vType probabilities have the same name but have different probability
values for every hour. When I tried to create 24 different
vTypeDistributions and pass them all to od2trips I got an error
message saying that individual vType names inside the
vTypeDistributions are identical. What is an elegent way of creating
such a demand format?
Any tips are appreciated.

Best,
Sasan