Re: [sumo-user] multiple vTypeDistrubution for od2trips

Hello,
There must be a misunderstanding somewhere:
od2trips doesn't resolve vTypeDistributions. It only assigns a fixed value to the type attribute of the trips. Hence, od2trips doesn't even have an option for loading a file that holds vTypeDistributions.
If you need different distributions that share the same member types, you can use attribute `vTypes' to reference existing types along with attribute 'probabiliities' (only available in the latest nightly version, see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12799).

cheers,
Jakob