Re: [sumo-user] Switchable right-turn arrow on traffic lights
  • From: "peter.marschke@xxxxxxxxxxx" <peter.marschke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 10:17:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fujitsu.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=fujitsu.com; dkim=pass header.d=fujitsu.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=EB4qnONQyXYkyc8qsDLn72nbaut4Rp7vIgJloCm5luw=; b=AZrkeFfHYRoGriih0PPovgn2SaEllA8TEr1T4OVYbRGHHV+K0tg8W/oOXNcC8RKRkBBxO0Sabjw9TP8vRRZxI/F1sCzVSaAAs4yjxLptRvMilDJUKPcOEibmSXO7m95mfVO0ow7+437oW17XSuBvahE8ko61OFNs+6QjroSU5S87pmyDi8gcJCkw3A/3L62BEtqdYFNexiEtOW5pLKC31nPNPLMPxOJwlLyJgdIZaP5xP/YWo0AvFkpddb+AAS/4gbe0pTB47vd7Ne++tzmdCkO0bat6t3OWSOWUdBIYyy+mxlbrDj5yiCqDCzjC3MNVP2bAPbcBrCgw//I3v0w2fA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=k+Z5jN0VcuvmnI67JtL8OV4DouH7VydJTLo9RsTbYUU97Adlnx7TIxst1gKrlwWDEK0toN2SJ/nzkMQ7Db8pYobaA5Puwj8ltx1GNFHkp257kbA2xvzUdrR7wAtp9tD1xSOQFb+XUj8HtkPZCHwGAm7LkIP3zQbEI1OAN+mkKkn6NYLJ1DqMVUNNbKWMjipiDWY5z5sB9lXgnNrqWEBD0DBi+5a6spsM9mwkztj7mdkSwg0ZGPAot/Lz6E8c7Rs5mn04pDzO3y0umwTZ2Kf8CL1fM5ZpVqfTHOvpsUU5U6H7GTTREeIabe7ZyemjAjvJNsUIiyGNioVEXmRdTGKv0A==

Thanks for the clarification.

I will test this an check if I did something wrong the last time I tried this.