Re: [sumo-user] Connecting traffic signals to detectors

Jakob

I tried editing the tlLogic definition of one my intersections within my network but I got the following error message:

I went through my directory to see if there was any other logic designations given like this one, but there was no duplicates present in my directory. I am not really sure what this error message is trying to tell me. Also this is what I typed into the command line to get this output:

For reference, I have attached my net file and tlLogic definition to this email for reference.

Thank you

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows