From: Jakob Erdmann
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2021 5:55 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Connecting traffic signals to detectors

Am Mi., 15. Sept. 2021 um 19:52 Uhr schrieb vincentobiako <vincentobiako@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello everyone

I am a little confused on how you connect detectors to traffic signals. My simulation still runs without the detectors but I know this is not technically considered an actuated intersection. When I execute the simulation I get these errors for once of my intersections:

I added detectors to the intersection, but there was no change in the signaling behavior. My intersection looks something like this:

Please know that I graphically added these detectors in NetEdit, and did not write this up in an .xml file format. I was wondering how exactly can I clear these warnings from my simulation?

Thank you

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows