[sumo-user] Connecting traffic signals to detectors

Hello everyone

I am a little confused on how you connect detectors to traffic signals. My simulation still runs without the detectors but I know this is not technically considered an actuated intersection. When I execute the simulation I get these errors for once of my intersections:

I added detectors to the intersection, but there was no change in the signaling behavior. My intersection looks something like this:

Please know that I graphically added these detectors in NetEdit, and did not write this up in an .xml file format. I was wondering how exactly can I clear these warnings from my simulation?

Thank you

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows

Back to the top