[sumo-user] help with simulation from turn-counts

I'm trying to create a test for a study I'm doing.
I have turn-counts from 11 intersections and wanted to create routes from the ends of the network (intersections highlighted in the figure).

I created the file with the turn count data and used the jtcrouter.py algorithm (with --fringe-flows) but it still has trips starting from the inner edges.

How do I create routes from observation points that start and end at the ends of the network?
Will this algorithm make the simulation turn-counts the same as the counted ones?

Thank you in advance

Back to the top