[sumo-user] Load saved simulation state (saved with --save-state.rng ) and run with different random seeds

Dear Sumo-Team,

I have the following setup. I need to save a specific simulation state (with the option "--save-state.rng" for reproducibility)  and load it again.
However, sometimes I would like to load the saved state and need randomness. Thus, I provide the argument "--seed" upon loading.
However, the seed argument seems to have no effect (no warning is issued either).

How can I load a state (that was saved with option "--save-state.rng") and provide different random seeds?

I am using SUMO 1.9.2 running on Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.
Sebastian

Back to the top