Re: [sumo-user] help with simulation from turn-counts

jtcrouter doesn't do a systematic search for routes that end on the outer boundary of the network. It can match the exact turn counts when setting options --discount-sources and --sources-are-sinks but sine routes will likely end in the middle of the network. If routes start on inner edges despite option --fringe-flows this may be a bug and I invite you to provide a minimum working example to reproduce this.
To achieve full control over the routes, I recommend the use of routeSampler. First define the set of routes that you wish to allow and then use the same edgeRelations you already defined for jtcrouter.
See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Turns.html#routesamplerpy

regards,
Jakob