[sumo-user] Invalid lane connections

Hello,
I've been noticing that when importing a network from OSM, there are some invalid connections in which a vehicle can turn 180 degrees at an intersection and return by the same edge it reached the intersection such in the left picture of this figure, while the correct connection would be the right one:
image.png
As my network is really large, I was wondering if there is some method to automatically detect and remove those 180-degree lane connections in my network.

Regards,
Alejandro.
--
Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez