[sumo-user] Question about Electric Vehicle Modeling Values

Hello Everyone

I am currently looking at the documentation for modeling electric vehicles
and I am trying to understand the meaning behind the electric vehicle
attributes or keys. I was wondering what exactly is the
"constantPowerIntake" key modeling? Is it the amount of energy being
consumed by the passengers in the vehicle for services such as air
conditioning or phone charging, or is it energy spent from being consumed by
the motor/engine of the EV? Can someone please elaborate on what "consumers"
means in the description of the documentation?

I have placed a link within the documentation to access what I am referring
to quicker: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Models/Electric.html

Thank you in advance
Ifezue Obiako