[sumo-user] SUMO Vehicle trips

Hi,
I have created a network file using open street map and generating random trips using randomTrips.py , and running this using sumo -gui, however all the vehicles depart at different times.
I want to add 100 vehicles at time step 0  and I want them to stay in the simulation for 3600sec, the same vehicles that were inserted at time 0. I tried doing it by manually editing the route file and setting the depart time 0 , but still not all vehicles enter the simulation at time step 0 , I get around 100 vehicles inserted at around 40 time step and also vehicles leave the simulation after some time, any solution for this that can help me achieve this automatically? Help please.

Best regards,

Back to the top