Re: [sumo-user] [SPAM] Polyconvert and edgesInDistricts.py

Dear Yuan,
Dear Jakob,

Thank you for your answer. I tried this process with windows; it was done!
But I tried with both Linux and Mac (two separate laptops), and I faced the
same error! I don't know why?
You said that there might not edge on my polygon; why this may happen? We
generate a polygon with a TAZ shapefile and a network file. Isn't it the
case that polyconvert dedicates shape to edges on network file?

Best regards
Mehdi