[sumo-user] duaiterate.py problems

Hello,

I am using duaiterate.py but I believe some options don’t work properly. I
would be thankful if you guide me on these issues.

1) Using non of the "-+" , "--additional" or "duarouter--aditional-file"
options make any changes to the output. I tried all of them for defining the
vehicle type file but all of them concluded to the same results in the dua
file as following:
Error: The vehicle type 'passenger' for vehicle 'light362377' is not known.
Error: The vehicle type 'passenger' for vehicle 'light403845' is not known.
Error: The vehicle type 'passenger' for vehicle 'light1099992' is not known.
.
.
.
Quitting (on error).

While the vehicle type file is defined as:
<additional>
   <vType id="passenger" accel="2.9" decel="7.5" length="4.3"
maxSpeed="50"/>
</additional>

2)Using --eco-measure option could be used just for one type of emission for
example CO2 or fuel, am I right? because when I use several of them it leads
to this error:
duaIterate.py: error: argument -Q/--eco-measure: invalid choice: 'CO2,fuel'
(choose from 'CO', 'CO2', 'PMx', 'HC', 'NOx', 'fuel', 'noise')

3) Since the "--additional" option does not work for me yet, I also wonder
if it is possible to define some additional files for closing some links
along with duaiterate.py, like what we do by sumo, or not?

Many thanks in advance,
Fereshteh