Re: [sumo-user] What is the function of making trips from OD matrix?

Hello,
To get different outputs on each call use option --random or option --seed (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Randomness.html#random_number_generation_rng)
The depart times are drawn uniformly from the interval by default. You may also set option **--spread.uniform** to have the departs equidistant in time.
The ordering of matrix cells has an impact on the ordering of the random number generator calls so you will get different results when you change the order. However, changing the seed gives more freedom here.

regards,
Jakob