Re: [sumo-user] randomTrips.py creates trips for invalid routes

Hi,
you cannot. You either need to check your network beforehand (you can
try to use https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Net.html#netcheckpy for that)
or increase the number of vehicles (decrease the period) and then remove
some of the generated trips auntil you reach your desired number.

Best regards,
Michael