[sumo-user] Combination of road and rail networks

Hello,

I want to work on the interaction of road and rail networks in case of some
disruptions in a large pilot zone. The problem is our pilot zone does not
have an integrated mobility network and traffic demand information including
both rail and roads. But we have both networks' info and their OD demands
separately. My question is: if I want to assess their interaction, after
preparing the necessary files for each network, can I easily combine the XML
files of both networks and run the simulation or it is not as simple as I
think?

Sincerely,
Fereshteh