[sumo-user] Generation of Stat-File for Activitygen

Hello all,

My intention is to create a transferable method to generate scenario of
synthetic city (a city with a population of 10k) with imprecise data. I have
only general information and basic demographic data. For an instance, the
Network file is created by OSM Map with netconvert. I’m trying to generate
demand using the activitygen tool.

I want to know that the way how could the statistic-file be generated.
Should I write this file with all elements by hand or are there any scripts
or software to generate it?

The elements of general parameters such as inhabitants number, age bracket,
and workHours are easy for me to write in it by hand. I have already written
in my file, but there is no output-file when running activitygen because of
the lack of <streets> elements. it's hard to write the other elements like
population and work position distribution and schools.

Could you please tell me the workflow of how to complete the statistic-file
with other complicated elements? I am attaching the files I used.

test.png
<http://sumo-user-mailing-list.90755.n8.nabble.com/file/t584/test.png>

test.zip
<http://sumo-user-mailing-list.90755.n8.nabble.com/file/t584/test.zip>