Re: [sumo-user] Box topology of roads in SUMO

Can you help me with the following
Specifications according to paper linked below:
Vehicle length = 5m, acceleration rate : 0.8m/sq.sec, decel rate : 4.5
m/sq.sec and max speed: 36m/s.
Box topology of roads using "netgenerate --grid --grid.length 1000"

trips created using randomTrips.py

For one of the simulation, maximum lane speed: 30m/s and Input rate :240
cars/min.

Even though I configure the simulation as shown above, I don't get average
vehicle density of 391(or any number near 390) as shown in TABLE 1 of
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224152068_A_new_aggregate_local_mobility_ALM_clustering_algorithm_for_VANETs
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224152068_A_new_aggregate_local_mobility_ALM_clustering_algorithm_for_VANETs>

Thanks!