Re: [sumo-user] Make OD from nodes, not TAZ

In the latest development version (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version) you can fill the taz definitions with node ids instead of edge ids and then call od2trips with option --junctions

To use the resulting trips in duarouter or sumo you must set the option --junction-taz (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#routing_between_junctions)

regards,
Jakob