[sumo-user] Are the data contains "Teleporting Vehicle" Trust-able?

Dear Members,
In the simulation, sometimes we have the warning "teleporting vehicles" (with error waiting too long). Based on information from here "https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Why_Vehicles_are_teleporting.html" I know what the simulation does after teleporting a vehicle.

My question is that can we trust the data-simulation that contains "teleporting vehicle"? From trust, I mean that the data can cause a valid fundamental diagram or any other information.

More explicitly: How many vehicles (percent) can get this error while we still can trust the output data?

Best regards,
Reihaneh

Back to the top