Re: [sumo-user] Simulation stops working

I also tried it and noticed that the simulation/GUI stops working when the number of inserted cars is higher than 1100. With a number of around 1094 inserted cars, I already notice a decreasing speed of my computer after a still functioning second run. With exactly 1100 inserted cars (or more), the simulation stops working in the second run again. During the second run, I also got the following warnings/errrs as shown in the image:

Sent from the Sumo User Mailing List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top