Re: [sumo-user] Question regarding drivers dynamics and --step-method.ballistic

Thank you for the quick response. I tried using carFollowModel=“IDM” to produce smoother curves. But, I did not see any change; the car speeds are still piecewise constant. The following plot shows the vehicle speed with carFollowModel=“IDM”. https://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~willemm/sumo-debug/Images/sumo_driver_plot_carfllow_idm.png To produce the data I executed sumo --step-method.ballistic --step-length 1 -c TuST.sumocfg --fcd-output Output/test_out_v9.xml The route XML where I use carFollowModel=“IDM” is defined as follows:

Sent from the Sumo User Mailing List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top