Re: [sumo-user] cross.sumocfg's error

Hello,
As far as I understand, there are two conditions. The first condition is a common junction(cross. sumocfg) that I am not able to run from the SUMO package and encountered that error mentioned earlier. The second one is the same junction with a detector activated by runner.py to make the lights green through passing emergency vehicles, etc, which unfortunately didn't run too.
1- Did I get the conditions correctly?
2- To run the files, another SUMO package must be downloaded and inserted in another path?
3- Why am I not able to run the first condition? Should it be started by the other tool instead of GUI? Does it have to do with the path of the SUMO package?
4- To run the second condition, should I start with cmd? If so, how?

Best regards,
Ali