Re: [sumo-user] cross.sumocfg's error

This is a traci tutorial so you need to execute runner.py instead of opening the sumocfg (requires python to be installed).

Am Do., 11. März 2021 um 23:24 Uhr schrieb ali mirzaei <alimrz222@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
According to https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/index.html, I downloaded the complete sumo package for using examples from the test suit. When I open GUI and call the cross.sumocfg file from the downloaded and unzipped sumo, the error below makes the running stopped.
Error: The route file 'D:\ali mirzaei\app\sumo zip files\sumo-1.8.0\docs\tutorial\traci_tls\data\cross.rou.xml' is not accessible.
Quitting (on error).
What's wrong with it?

Regards,
Ali