[sumo-user] coupling python file and GUI

Hello,
I am trying to see how TraCI works by coupling a python file (specifically runner.py) with SUMO-GUI. Although I've read the manual(https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python.html) several times, I fail repeatedly. Could you tell me what the solution is step-by-step?
(Is it possible that there is something wrong with my computer settings? what about the path I call the file and environment variables?)

Regards,
Ali

Back to the top